This is a newer magazine that is bilingual but has plenty of informative news, stories, ratings and reviews.
|Colin Ganley, Editor in Chief, Cigar Journal|
If you check out their winter 2013 ratings you'll find the top 5 cigars are
- Oliva Serie V Special Edition 2012 Diadema
- Punch Edicion Limitada 2013 Serie D'Oro #2
- Perdomo 2th Anniversary Sun Grown Corona Grande
- Padron Family Reserve #45 Maduro
- Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado
Having smoked all of these cigars I have to say that I agree with their top 5 just maybe not the order. And you will also find, not a single Cuban in the bunch as opposed to that other magazine.
So, check out the Cigar Journal for yourself, I think you'll agree it's a very well done cigar magazine.